We’re back with another Wayne Walk-Through. This time, we are featuring the Camden. This floor plan is the perfect example of clever home design that makes the most of every inch of space. The Camden isn’t the largest ranch home we offer, but it is one of our most popular plans and you’ll feel like you’re living large in this home. Carefully curated features make all 1,673 square feet of this home feel spacious and roomy. Let’s take a closer look.
The Camden at a glance:
- Square feet: 1,673 sq ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 2
- Available exteriors: Classic, Tradition, Family, Craftsman, and Farmhouse
Some of the features that make this home feel more spacious include the almost 300-square-foot great room with an open concept dining room and kitchen. This layout makes entertaining easygoing and enjoyable. While it is fun to entertain, sometimes you or your kids might want some separation from the party. The secondary bedrooms are separate from the master suite, providing welcomed privacy.
Other included features that homeowners love include a real laundry room (not a laundry closet) and a spacious master suite that has a private bathroom and walk-in closet.
When you watch the Camden walkthrough video, take note of some of these standout features of this particular home:
- A front porch with craftsman-style columns to enhance the curb appeal even more
- Formal dining room has been redesigned to create a den
- Cathedral ceiling in the great room and kitchen enhances the spacious feel of the home
- Kitchen has been redesigned to create a more open concept space by eliminating the wall separating the kitchen from the great room and replacing it with a kitchen island with eat ledge
- Fireplace in the great room
- Redesigned master suite’s location to the rear of the home with two separate his and hers closets
- Three-car garage
This open house shows you some of the customizations you can make to a Wayne floor plan to make it uniquely yours. While the Camden is a spectacular home as-is, adding these upgrades took this fabulous floor plan up a notch. How would you customize the Camden?
Contact us and let us know which floor plan you’re interested in, and how we can make it work for your family.
About Wayne Homes
Wayne Homes is a custom homebuilder in Ohio, Pennsylvania, Michigan, and West Virginia (see all Model Home Centers). We offer over 50 fully customizable floor plans and a team dedicated to providing the best experience in the home building industry. For more information, Ask Julie by Live Chat or call us at (866) 253-6807.