Regular updates regarding Model Center hours, appointments, and our response to COVID-19, can be found on this page and through our social media pages.
Please help us practice social distancing while in our offices and models. We ask that you meet with our New Home Consultants with no more than 2 people. While touring our models, we ask that you tour the model with no more than 4 people.
Hours effective May 1 – May 31:
Our Ohio Model Home Centers are open. We are available for in-person or virtual appointments.
Starting May 15, our Pittsburgh Model Home Center is open. We are available for in-person or virtual appointments.
Our Hartland, Michigan Model Home Center is open by appointment only and continuing virtual appointments during open hours.
- Monday through Saturday, 10am-5pm
- Sunday, 12-5pm
Please continue to check this page for further updates on hours.
To schedule an in-person or virtual one-on-one appointment:
- Contact your closest Model Home Center
- Call (866) 253-6807 or chat with us through the website
- Request an appointment directly online
What we are doing:
Our desire to help you build a beautiful new home for your family is second only to our concern for your health and safety. We want you to be able to take full advantage of today’s extremely low-interest rates, so we’ve implemented a number of steps to help keep you safe.
- Surfaces in our Model Home Centers such as doorknobs, tables, displays and so forth are being sanitized throughout the day.
- We have increased the professional cleaning and disinfecting of our Model Home Centers to three times each week. And we have asked our professional cleaning crews to be extra thorough in their efforts.
- Our employees are washing their hands frequently and will keep our Model Home Center restrooms well supplied with soap and paper towels for your use.
- When meeting with visitors, we’ll hold off on the handshakes and implement social distancing.
- Any employee experiencing symptoms will stay home.
- Based on the recommendations from Governor DeWine we will be wearing face coverings and ask that you do the same when visiting our model centers. We will have disposable masks for your convenience.
- And if you’re experiencing any symptoms, even mild ones, we ask you to stay home, too. Especially since we have the tools and expertise to help you via phone and internet.
We are closely monitoring updates from the Centers for Disease Control and the World Health Organization. And we will continue to seek guidance from these agencies and public health officials. We will update this page if business hours or other aspects of our operation have changed.
We are committed to making our Model Home Centers a welcoming, and safe, environment as you embark on building a new home.
Introducing the Price Protection Plan through June 15, 2020
These extraordinary times have brought new importance to the value and meaning of home. And we’ve been thinking a lot about how we can help customers like you, as you pursue the custom home you’ve always wished for.
This has led to some new ideas about how we can work together. And how we can offer some reassurance in the face of potential economic complications resulting from the coronavirus. As we see it, we’re all in this together. So we’ve created the Price Protection Plan.
- New home deposits have been reduced to $500.
- New home deposits are fully refundable for three months from the date of your contract or until the start of construction.
- Should Wayne Homes lower the base price of your home between the purchase and completion dates, we’ll honor the lower price – crediting any difference for any purchase agreement signed before June 15, 2020 (excludes changes to home specifications).
We’re also offering a few special incentives to help you upgrade your home. Set up a virtual appointment and learn about additional incentives or contact a New Home Consultant to learn more.
We hope that when this is all over, you’re well on your way to building, settling in, or creating joyful memories in your new Wayne home. One that we built together.