Regular updates regarding Model Center hours, appointments, and our response to COVID-19, can found on this page and through our social media pages.
Hours Effective March 23 – April 30:
Our Model Home Centers are only available for scheduled in-person or virtual appointments:
- Monday through Saturday, 10am-5pm
- Sunday, 12-5pm
To schedule an in-person or virtual one-on-one appointment:
- Contact your closest Model Home Center
- Call (866) 253-6807 or chat with us through the website
- Request an appointment directly online
What we are doing:
Our desire to help you build a beautiful new home for your family is second only to our concern for your health and safety. We want you to be able to take full advantage of today’s extremely low-interest rates, so we’ve implemented a number of steps to help keep you safe.
- Surfaces in our Model Home Centers such as doorknobs, tables, displays and so forth are being sanitized throughout the day.
- We have increased the professional cleaning and disinfecting of our Model Home Centers to three times each week. And we have asked our professional cleaning crews to be extra thorough in their efforts.
- Our employees are washing their hands frequently and will keep our Model Home Center restrooms well supplied with soap and paper towels for your use.
- When meeting with visitors, we’ll hold off on the handshakes and implement social distancing.
- Any employee experiencing symptoms will stay home.
- And if you’re experiencing any symptoms, even mild ones, we ask you to stay home, too. Especially since we have the tools and expertise to help you via phone and internet.
We are closely monitoring updates from the Centers for Disease Control and the World Health Organization. And we will continue to seek guidance from these agencies and public health officials. We will update this page if business hours or other aspects of our operation have changed.
We are committed to making our Model Home Centers a welcoming, and safe, environment as you embark on building a new home.