Regular updates regarding Model Center hours, appointments, and our response to COVID-19, can be found on this page and through our social media pages.
Please help us practice social distancing while in our offices and models. We ask that you meet with our New Home Consultants with no more than 2 people. While touring our models, we ask that you tour the model with no more than 4 people.
Please note that as of Friday, July 24, masks or facial coverings are required when visiting any of our model center locations due to COVID-19 regulations. Our team will be wearing them as well.
Hours effective June 1st:
We have resumed regular hours at our Model Centers and Sales Offices. Our hours are as follows:
- Monday – Tuesday: 10am-8pm
- Wednesday – Friday: 10am-6pm
- Saturday: 10am-5pm
- Sunday: 12-5pm
We will still be taking virtual appointments moving forward. To schedule an in-person or virtual one-on-one appointment:
- Contact your closest Model Home Center
- Call (866) 253-6807 or chat with us through the website
- Request an appointment directly online
Please note: Due to recent updates related to COVID-19, we will be canceling all open houses taking place in July and August. We will post further updates on open houses in the near future.
We have come up with the following guidelines for holding under construction open houses with Covid-19:
- NHCs will wear masks when prospects are in the home
- Masks and hand sanitizer available for all prospects
- No more than 10 people in the home at one time
- NHC will disinfect and wipe down all hard surfaces
What we are doing:
Our desire to help you build a beautiful new home for your family is second only to our concern for your health and safety. We want you to be able to take full advantage of today’s extremely low-interest rates, so we’ve implemented a number of steps to help keep you safe.
- Surfaces in our Model Home Centers such as doorknobs, tables, displays and so forth are being sanitized throughout the day.
- We have increased the professional cleaning and disinfecting of our Model Home Centers to three times each week. And we have asked our professional cleaning crews to be extra thorough in their efforts.
- Our employees are washing their hands frequently and will keep our Model Home Center restrooms well supplied with soap and paper towels for your use.
- When meeting with visitors, we’ll hold off on the handshakes and implement social distancing.
- Any employee experiencing symptoms will stay home.
- As of Friday, July 24, masks or facial coverings are required when visiting any of our model center locations (in Ohio, Michigan, and Pennsylvania) due to COVID-19 regulations. Our team will be wearing them as well.
- And if you’re experiencing any symptoms, even mild ones, we ask you to stay home, too. Especially since we have the tools and expertise to help you via phone and internet.
We are closely monitoring updates from the Centers for Disease Control and the World Health Organization. And we will continue to seek guidance from these agencies and public health officials. We will update this page if business hours or other aspects of our operation have changed.
We are committed to making our Model Home Centers a welcoming, and safe, environment as you embark on building a new home.