- The information we collect and how we use it;
- Your rights access or update your personally identifiable information;
- Your right to opt-out of receiving communications from us; and
- Our pledge to have reasonable security measured in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information under our
Information We Collect
Wayne Homes collects two types of information about you when you visit our site: personal information (including, by way of example only, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and your realtor’s name and contact information, if applicable) and non-personal, aggregate information (such as information regarding the pages on our site that you have visited and your IP address).
1. Personally Identifiable Information The only personally identifying information that we collect and store about you is the information that you choose to provide to us. For example, if you request information about Wayne Homes properties, we
will have to collect your personal information to respond to your request. Additionally, if you wish to register on the Wayne Homes web site, you will be required to submit your personal information. If you send us an e-mail requesting information about Wayne Homes or otherwise asking us a question, we may collect your name, address, e-mail address and other personal information so that we can respond to your request or question. We may also from time to time send you email and postal mail correspondence regarding products or services that we believe may be of interest to you.
2. Non-Personally Identifiable Information We collect and use non-personally identifiable information about you in the following ways: Cookies
Wayne Homes web site.
Referrers, IP Addresses and Other Non-Personal Information
Wayne Homes may also collect information through “referrers,” IP addresses and various environmental variables. A “referrer” is information the web browser passes along to the Wayne Homes web server
that references the URL from which you came. An “IP address” is a number used by computers on a network to identify your computer so that data can be transmitted to you. “Environmental variables” may
include, among other things, the domain from which you access the Internet, the time you accessed our Web site, the type of web browser and operating system or platform used, the Internet address of the web
site you left to visit Wayne Homes, the pages you visit while at our web site and the Internet address of the web site you then visit. We may collect all of this information to allow us to detect broad
demographic trends, to provide information tailored to your interests and to enhance your experience on the Wayne Homes web site.
Sharing Your Information with Third Parties
1. Disclosure of Information by Wayne Homes We may share your personal information with third parties including our Internet web site hosting company, our promotion company, and our advertising agency. These parties will only use the information they obtain from our web site for the purpose of providing services to Wayne Homes. Further, Wayne Homes may disclose your personal information if Wayne Homes reasonably believes it is required to do so by law, to protect itself, or to protect another users. Though we may also from time to time share your personal information to third parties for research and development purposes, we will not sell your personal information to any third parties, other than as
specifically disclosed in this policy. If you do not wish for Wayne Homes to share your information with the third parties noted above, please do not submit your personal information to Wayne Homes.
From time to time, we might offer chat rooms or posting boards. Keep in mind that if you choose to post information in any chat rooms or on any posting boards, you may be revealing your personal information to
the public. If you do not wish for your personal information to be disclosed to the public, you should not include any personal information in your postings, or you should refrain from using the chat rooms or posting boards. By using the Wayne Homes chat rooms or posting boards, you acknowledge that Wayne Homes has no control over what third parties may do with that information.
3. Mobile Information No mobile information will be shared with third parties/affiliates for marketing/promotional purposes; all of the above categories exclude text messaging originator opt-in data and consent; this information will not be shared with any third parties.
Notification of Changes
time it was collected, we will notify you by way of an e-mail. You will then have a choice as to whether or not we use your information in this different manner. We will use information in accordance with
Choices Available to the User
Wayne Homes provides the following choices regarding the use of your information:
- You may choose not to provide us with any personal information.
- You may set your browser to not accept cookies, or to warn you when a cookie is being placed on your computer. If you choose not to accept cookies, however, your ability to navigate this web site may be hindered.
- If you would like to unsubscribe to any of our services or would like us to remove you from any of our on-line mailing lists, please follow the unsubscribe directions at the bottom of each email.
- You may elect to not have your information shared. However, if you do not want for us to share your information with the parties mentioned above, please do not submit your personal information to the Wayne Homes web site.
- If you would like to unsubscribe from Wayne Homes MMS or SMS messages, please reply STOP via MMS or SMS to unsubscribe.
We take reasonable precautions to protect your information from inadvertent disclosure and intrusion by third parties. If you have any questions about the security at our web site, please contact
Special Policy Regarding Information from Children Under Thirteen
Wayne Homes is a general audience web site and is not targeted to children. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from any child under the age of 13. If it comes to our attention that we have collected such information, we delete it as soon as we discover it.
In the unlikely event that Wayne Homes ever becomes insolvent and seeks protection under the Bankruptcy laws, Wayne Homes may share or sell your personal information and non-personal information with a third party that intends to continue the business.
Effective: January 1, 2008
Updated: May 23, 2023