Would you like to design a home virtually? While you can’t build an entire home virtually (yet!), you can use our new Exterior Visualizer Tool to see exactly how your dream home from Wayne would look!
This new virtual home tool is available for the following floor plans:
- Cedar Hill
- Providence II
Virtually design your home exterior with these easy steps:
- Select your favorite exterior: Click on any of the available plans in the Visualizer Tool and select your favorite exterior.
- Choose your colors: Each exterior has 5 color schemes expertly put together by our designers based on popularity and the latest home design trends.
- Create your own color scheme: If you don’t like the pre-designed schemes, you can start from scratch and create your own.
- Customize: If you like part of the pre-designed scheme, you can keep that but switch out what you want. For example, just the color of the shingles or windows.
- Finalize your brochure: Once you have everything selected, you can create your own brochure.
- The more, the merrier: Create as many as you want and save them all in your favorites so you can go back and compare.
- Share the love: You can also share your brochure through email and Facebook.
- All in the details: Your custom brochure breaks down all your selections including siding, stone, front door, shingles, columns, trim, windows, etc.
If your favorite Wayne Homes floor plan isn’t available on the Home Visualizer Tool, don’t worry–it will be soon! All of our plans will be loaded into the visualizer, so be sure to watch our website and Facebook page for updates as new plans become available.
Do you have questions about the new Exterior Visualizer Tool? Contact us! We’re happy to assist you with this exciting new tool, so you can visualize the possibilities with Wayne Homes.
About Wayne Homes
Wayne Homes is a custom homebuilder in Ohio, Pennsylvania, Michigan, and West Virginia (see all Model Home Centers). We offer over 50 fully customizable floor plans and a team dedicated to providing the best experience in the home building industry. For more information, Ask Julie by Live Chat or call us at (866) 253-6807.