We’re so excited that hundreds of families have visited our Open House events this year to see how Wayne Homes customers just like you are building their very own dream home.
Our Open House events are your chance to see that we really do mean it when we say, “There’s almost nothing we won’t build!” Each home features custom changes that you won’t see anywhere else, because each Wayne Home has an almost unlimited number of possible custom changes to make it truly one of a kind.
Here’s a preview of our three Open House events this weekend:
Princeton Craftsman in Willard, OH
Our Princeton floor plan is a three bedroom, two bath split level home that offers a lot of value for the price. Visit our open house in Willard, OH this Saturday to see the Princeton with our popular Craftsman elevation and how this home has been expanded to create more openness and space. More than a dozen custom changes have been made, including:
- Additional square footage has been added to front and side to enlarge the master suite and add luxury bath with 60” shower and double vanity.
- The wall between the living room and kitchen has been removed to create wide open main floor living.
- A cathedral ceiling has been added on the main floor above the kitchen, living room, and dining room for a dramatic sense of space.
Visit this Saturday, July 28th, from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. at 285 Portage Path in Willard, OH.
Charleston Family in Delaware, Ohio
The Charleston floor plan is a four bedroom, two and a half bath, two story home with lots of space in all the right places. Visit our open house in Delaware, OH this Saturday from 1 p.m. – 4 p.m. to see some of the dramatic custom changes that are possible:
- Dramatic master suite with tray ceiling, crown molding, and a luxurious master bath with 48” shower, double vanity and multiple jet whirlpool.
- Home features an open kitchen including Pemberton Square Oak cabinetry with 42” tall wall cabinets.
- A 42” fireplace with traditional oak surround has been added to the Family Room.
Visit this Saturday, July 28th, from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. at 3518 Panhandle Road in Delaware, OH.
Fairfax Legacy in Eighty Four, PA
If your dream home includes lots of extra space for your family, our popular Fairfax floor plan is a can’t miss Open House event! This four bedroom, three and a half bath plan boasts 3,658 square feet, but size isn’t the only thing that makes this home feel grand. Visit our Open House in Eighty Four, PA on Sunday to see why every Wayne home floor plan is simply a starting point for you to customize. Some of the custom changes include:
- Home features Legacy elevation with front porch, railing, and beautiful partial stone columns.
- A direct vent fireplace has been added to the Great Room along with a traditional oak shelf and stunning stone face that runs from floor to ceiling.
- A double vanity has been added to the master along with a 60” shower.
Visit this Sunday, July 29th, from 1 p.m. – 4 p.m. at 66 Pigeon Creek Road in Eighty Four, PA.
Have questions about our Open House events? We’re here to help. Simply Ask Julie via Live Chat or call us at (866) 253-6807.
Wayne Homes is a custom home builder in Ohio, Pennsylvania, Indiana, Michigan, and West Virginia (see all Model Home Centers). We offer 40 fully customizable floor plans and a team dedicated to providing the best experience in the home building industry. For more information, Ask Julie by Live Chat or call us at (866) 253-6807.