At Wayne Homes, we love Spring! One of the reasons is that we get the chance to show off some of our homes currently under construction for Wayne Homes customers.
This weekend, learn how easy, affordable and fun building a custom home in Ohio can be at our Open House events. Get design ideas, talk to a friendly Wayne Homes team member, and see our award-winning construction quality. Visit one Open House event or see them all!
Featured Open House: Hampton Family
Sunday, May 19th
Visit our Hampton Family Open House this weekend and see for yourself how beautiful (and functional!) value can be. Our Hampton Plan is one of our most affordable floor plans with prices starting in the $120’s (varies per location, does not include land).
But don’t let the affordability of this plan fool you – it’s easy to create a customized design that is perfectly suited for your family and your budget. To see what we mean, simply visit our Open House this weekend to see just a few of the possibilities.
Open House features include:
- Beautifully designed kitchen featuring Sundale Maple cabinets with crown molding and premium laminate countertops
- A kitchen island with pendant lighting has been added
- A 60” double vanity with premium laminate countertops in the Master Bath
- Secondary bath has been enlarged to accommodate a dual vanity and linen closet with separate area for tub/shower and toilet – perfect for busy mornings
- Second floor bonus room has been converted into a fourth bedroom with walk-in closet
- Designer finishes include cabinet knobs and China bath sinks from the Signature collection
- Exterior customizations include three car garage and Colonial style garage doors for enhanced curb appeal
Of course, the best thing about visiting our Hampton Family Open House event is not what you’ll see, but what you’ll be inspired to create in your own dream home.
More Open Houses This Weekend
Saturday, May 18th
St. Paris, OH
At more than 2,500 square feet, the 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath Wilmington floor plan is already a customer favorite for families who need more space. But our Wilmington Classic Open House this weekend showcases more than a dozen customizations for even more space, style, and functionality.
- 9’ ceilings throughout the first floor for a brighter, more open feel
- Redesigned kitchen featuring Maple Chiffon cabinets and 6’ center island with eat ledge
- Family room has been enlarged by 2’
- Full, walk out basement that can be finished to provide additional living space in the future
- Laundry room has been relocated to the second floor, and the original laundry room has been converted to a walk-in pantry
Sunday, May 19th
If your idea of a dream home is a designer-ready Southern charmer with old fashioned values and a modern flair, then you won’t want to miss our Charleston Family Open House event this Sunday in Bellaire. This 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath home is sure to inspire you with more than 25 customizations inside and out, including:
- 10” exterior square columns, rail and spindles to accent the spacious, wrap around porch
- Anderson Silver Line double-hung windows with grids to match the windows at the front elevation
- French doors lead to the Master Suite, which includes a luxurious Master Bath with a maple double vanity and premium laminate countertops, 36” shower with glass door, and garden tub
- Designer touches including crown molding, Signature collection satin nickel interior lighting, and more
Find out more about our Open House events, or how to begin building your own dream home with Wayne Homes. Simply visit our website to Ask Julie via Live Chat or visit any one of our Model Home Centers.