The Wilmington is a perfectly planned family home.
With just enough space carefully designed to make the most of your investment, the Wilmington has a place for everything. Let’s take a closer look at what this classic, family-friendly floor plan offers.
The Wilmington at a Glance:
- Square feet: 2,592 sq ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Baths: 2.5
- Available exteriors: Classic, Family, Legacy, Homestead
Does your growing family need space? The Wilmington has it.
As you watch the Wilmington Walkthrough video, you’ll see the open space next to the kitchen stretches to almost 35 feet and includes the family room and morning room. Perfectly sized for a neighborhood party…or just your party of five. This space is open to the kitchen, which features a large island. The large great room and formal dining room are nearby, rounding out this amazing entertaining space where family and friends will love spending time.
Once the party’s over…you might be a little tired. In the Wilmington, you can retreat to the owner suite, which has a huge walk-in closet and luxurious bathroom with a separate garden tub and shower. This peaceful owner suite may become your favorite place in the whole house. And with three other bedrooms, there’s room for your growing family, or for guests who want to spend the night.
Customizations shown in this particular Wilmington include:
- 3-car garage
- Charter Oak Cast Iron siding
- Craftsman tapered columns at the front porch
- Beautiful staircase featuring stained oak rails and decorative iron spindles
- Contrasting white- and gray-painted cabinets in the kitchen with a granite countertop
- Finished basement steps and a finished playroom in the basement
- In-Law Suite with a living room, kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, and laundry closet
If you’re looking for a classic American family home with modern finishes, then the Wilmington is it.
Ready to make the Wilmington yours? Contact us and we can get you started on the path to home.
About Wayne Homes
Wayne Homes is a custom homebuilder in Ohio, Pennsylvania, Michigan, and West Virginia (see all Model Home Centers). We offer over 50 fully customizable floor plans and a team dedicated to providing the best experience in the home building industry. For more information, Ask Julie by Live Chat or call us at (866) 253-6807.