Romantic. Serene. Luxurious. These are just a few of the words we use to describe a dream home Master Suite. But if the idea of a sumptuous Master Suite seems like something that’s beyond reach, we have great news. Building a custom home with Wayne means that almost anything is possible.
We’ve listed 27 different ways to customize your Master Suite to create an everyday oasis you will simply never want to leave. Of course, this list is just the start – tell us in the comments below what you would add:
- Add a tray ceiling for a sophisticated look.
- No more taking turns in the bathroom – add his and her dual vanities to any floor plan.
- We spend 90+ hours per year in the shower, might as well enjoy it! Add a 48” shower for extra room and comfort.
- Add a jet tub. You work hard. You deserve it.
- Who says you have to be a celebrity to have a dream closet? Bump out a wall to design an extra large walk-in closet that’s diva worthy.
- Need a little quiet time every once and while? Create a retreat area that’s ideal for curling up with a good book.
- Add a gas fireplace – instance romance, no waiting (and no cleanup).
- Add french doors to a garden patio area to enjoy an early morning cup of coffee or nightcap.
- Second level master? Add a walk out balcony for a private retreat (treetop views optional).
- Add a shower seat. Because sometimes you just wish you had one.
- Add a linen closet for out of sight organization that makes mornings stress free.
- Add transom windows that let morning sunlight flood in without compromising privacy.
- Add molding and trim to add four star hotel style to your mornings.
- Add a see through fireplace between the bathtub and master suite for spa-like luxury everyday.
- Add French doors for a master bedroom entrance that feels royal.
- Add a cable outlet so you can catch up on the morning news while you shave.
- Add custom built-ins to your walk in closet to make it easier to find your favorite shoes on busy mornings.
- Add a lighted niche to display your favorite artwork.
- Add a hot tub on the patio just outside your French doors for the perfect way to unwind before a good night’s sleep.
- Add cathedral ceilings in master bedroom for a voluminous look and feel.
- Add a sunroom off your Master Suite and nap in the sun.
- Add an open archway between your Master bedroom and a secondary room to create a nursery that can later be converted to a retreat area.
- Start your day right! Add a few feet to your Master Suite to make room for an elliptical machine or treadmill.
- Add electrical to accommodate stylish wall sconces for a romantic lighting option.
- Replace a typical tub/shower with a large ceramic tile shower with a frameless glass shower door
- Add a chandelier above your jetted tub
- Granite or Quartz vanity countertops with vessel sinks
That’s our list – what would you add? Like everything at Wayne Homes, this list is just the beginning of what’s possible. Tell us in the comments below what you would add for your own dream home Master Suite.