Looking for a sprawling ranch style home with lots of privacy, light, and openness? Then our Montgomery Open House in West Virginia this Sunday is a must see!
Our Montgomery is one of several ranch style custom home floor plans that we offer and features more than 2,100 square feet with three bedrooms, a great room with den. But that’s just the beginning!
RELATED: See this Quick guide to ranch style homes
Our Montgomery Open House this weekend has more than a dozen customizations, including:
- A front porch has been added as part of the Family elevation package
- Additional square footage and Craftsman style doors have been added to the garage
- The Montgomery kitchen layout has been replaced with the Alexandria kitchen
- A walk-in pantry has been added to the kitchen
- A sunroom has been added to the home
- French doors have been added to the den to create more privacy
View a complete list of customizations and full open house details here.
When it comes to custom home builders in West Virginia, we’re proud to be a trusted choice for families who are building dream homes of all shapes and sizes. We build your home exactly the way that you want it, on time and on budget.
Need a wall moved? In most cases, we can make that happen. Do you want a bigger kitchen, a brighter bathroom, or a master bedroom that’s more, well, romantic? Yes, yes and yes again. We can do all of that and more. Whatever your idea of a dream home is, our award-winning team is here and ready to make it happen for you.
Wayne Homes is a custom home builder in Ohio, Pennsylvania, Indiana, Michigan, and West Virginia (see all Model Home Centers). We offer 40 fully customizable floor plans and a team dedicated to providing the best experience in the home building industry. For more information, Ask Julie by Live Chat or call us at (866) 253-6807.