Ranch style homes are great because these house plans put everything in reach, without climbing stairs.
Main-floor ranch living is wonderful for young families, since you don’t have to worry about safety gates. Ranch style house plans are equally wonderful for empty nesters to avoid the unnecessary effort of going up and downstairs to do laundry, grab a snack, etc. Ranch homes are also a great choice for just about every other situation in between.
If a rambling ranch is your idea of the perfect home, read on to see our most popular ranch house plans.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1,327 square feet
- The smallest ranch house plan that Wayne offers – with features that make it big on value
- Open concept main living area, large island with flush eat ledge in the kitchen and plenty of counter space
- Roomy owner suite with walk-in closet
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1,335 square feet
- Offers space where you need it, like a generously sized great room, three bedrooms, and a walk-in closet off of the owner’s suite
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1,574 square feet
- Open concept layout with great room, kitchen and dining room is perfect for entertaining
- This ranch home model is at our Akron-Medina Model Center
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1,652 square feet
- This ranch style house plan was created based on customizations we saw our customers making to the original Camden floor plan
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1,727 square feet
- A classic three-bedroom, two-bath ranch style house plan
- Huge open-concept great room just off the dining room and kitchen
- Providence II model at our Sandusky Model Center
- Jennifer Neese, Sales Manager, said. “The feeling when you walk into this ranch home is one of comfort, function, letting the outside in, and a great use of space!”
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1,848 square feet
- Ideal floor plan for growing families or soon-to-be empty nesters
- The Franklin model of this ranch style house plan can be found at our Pittsburgh Model Center
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1,857 square feet
- Great floor plan for entertaining
- McAllister Ranch model at our Akron-Medina Model Center
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2,163 square feet
- Our most popular floor plan!
- Just the right amount of space for ranch homes
- Owner suite separate from the secondary bedrooms
- Montgomery Ranch model located at Newark Model Center
- 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 2,386 square feet
- One of our biggest ranch house plans
- Three Alexandria models: Ashland, Bowling Green, Delaware
- 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 2,689 square feet
- The largest ranch style home that Wayne offers
- The kitchen has two big islands that are perfect for groups and two big walk-in closets in the owner suite
- The Stanton is big on space, big on privacy, and big on value.
As you browse these favorite ranch house plans and a few new ones, be sure to use our Favorites tool by clicking the heart next to the floor plans you love best. That way, you can go back and review them when it comes to decision time.
Having a hard time choosing which ranch floor plan is right for you? Drop us a line, and we can walk you through which features may be best suited to your family, or we can customize any floor plan to make it just right.
About Wayne Homes
Wayne Homes is a custom home builder in Ohio, Pennsylvania, Michigan, and West Virginia (see all Model Home Centers). We offer over 50 fully customizable floor plans, including 22 different ranch homes which can be found here and a team dedicated to providing the best experience in the home building industry. For more information, Ask Julie by Live Chat or call us at (866) 253-6807.
We didn’t invent custom, on-your-lot homebuilding. But for 45 years, we’ve been working hard to reinvent it. To make it more customer-oriented. More affordable. And even more flexible, with practically unlimited customizable choices. In other words, to make it more do-able for more people. That’s our mission. And we’re happy to say we’ve made some great strides. Our customer satisfaction rating is among the best in the industry, and we’re one of a handful of builders in the entire country to win the National Housing Quality award.
Here’s how we’re continuing to raise the bar on behalf of our customers…
Building on your lot, made simpler.
If you’re like many of the people who come to us looking for ranch house plans, you have a long list of questions you don’t know how to answer. Like how do I prepare my land for construction? Or how do I obtain utility services? How much will it cost? How do I get a mortgage? Maybe you’re even wondering, how do I find a piece of land in the first place? To all these questions we have a short, reassuring answer: we’ve got you covered. Wayne Homes has developed a step-by-step process that makes the homebuilding experience what it should be — predictable and enjoyable. We help you at every stage, from finding land to finding restaurants near your new home.
How custom can you get?
Wayne Homes is a custom homebuilder.
Yes, we offer dozens of different floor plans and tons of ranch homes to choose from. But to us, a floor plan is just the beginning of a conversation. Once you’ve selected your plan we can make almost any change, big or small, that you can think of. Want to expand a kitchen? No problem. And thanks to our highly refined building process, you’ll find that we make customization surprisingly affordable.
Speaking of price…
We know that for most people, it’s the single biggest factor in choosing a home. As it turns out, it’s also one of the biggest reasons why so many people choose Wayne Homes. Our focus on customer service and on our building process has resulted in us being able to deliver exceptional craftsmanship for an outstanding price. It’s just what we do.
Where to find us.
We currently build homes in Ohio, Michigan, West Virginia and Pennsylvania. We invite you to drop by your nearest Wayne Homes Model Home Center and learn even more about us.
Disclaimer: The details of this blog are accurate as of the publish date, but are subject to change.