Ranch floor plans are great because they put everything in reach, without climbing stairs.
Main-floor living is wonderful for young families so you don’t have to worry about safety gates, and they are equally wonderful for empty nesters to avoid the unnecessary effort of going up and downstairs to do laundry, grab a snack, etc. Ranch homes are also a great choice for just about every other situation in between.
If a rambling ranch is your idea of the perfect home, read on to see our most popular ranch floor plans.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1,327 square feet
- The smallest ranch floor plan that Wayne offers – with features that make it big on value
- Open concept main living area, large island with flush eat ledge in the kitchen and plenty of counter space
- Roomy owner suite with walk-in closet
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1,574 square feet
- Open concept layout with great room, kitchen and dining room is perfect for entertaining
- Richmond II Craftsman model at our Akron-Medina Model Center
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1,652 square feet
- Floor plan created based on customizations we saw our customers making to the original Camden floor plan
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1,727 square feet
- A classic three-bedroom, two-bath ranch
- Huge open-concept great room just off the dining room and kitchen
- Providence II model at our Sandusky Model Center
- Jennifer Neese, Sales Manager, said. “The feeling when you walk into this home is one of comfort, function, letting the outside in, and a great use of space!”
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1,848 square feet
- Ideal floor plan for growing families or soon-to-be empty nesters
- Franklin model at our Pittsburgh Model Center
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1,857 square feet
- Great floor plan for entertaining
- McAllister model at our Akron-Medina Model Center is currently undergoing some design updates with a Grand Re-Opening planned after the first of the year!
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2,163 square feet
- Our most popular floor plan!
- Just the right amount of space
- Owner suite separate from the secondary bedrooms
- Montgomery model located at Newark Model Center
- 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 2,386 square feet
- One of our biggest ranch floor plans
- Three Alexandria models: Ashland, Bowling Green, Delaware
- 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 2,689 square feet
- The largest ranch home that Wayne offers
- The kitchen has two big islands that are perfect for groups and two big walk-in closets in the owner suite
- The Stanton is big on space, big on privacy, and big on value.
As you browse these favorite ranch floor plans and a few new ones, be sure to use our Favorites tool by clicking the heart next to the floor plans you love best. That way, you can go back and review them when it comes to decision time.
Having a hard time choosing which ranch floor plan is right for you? Drop us a line, and we can walk you through which features may be best suited to your family, or we can customize any floor plan to make it just right.
About Wayne Homes
Wayne Homes is a custom homebuilder in Ohio, Pennsylvania, Michigan, and West Virginia (see all Model Home Centers). We offer over 50 fully customizable floor plans and a team dedicated to providing the best experience in the home building industry. For more information, Ask Julie by Live Chat or call us at (866) 253-6807.