Live Large on a Budget with the Essex II floor plan
The Essex II is one of those floor plans that truly makes the most of every square inch. We call it “right sized”. While the Essex II has a modest footprint at 1778 square feet, it is feature rich and allows you to live large on a budget.
Spaciousness doesn’t necessarily require more square feet; it just needs the right square feet. For instance, the Essex II floor plan brings the kitchen, dining room and great room together for a feeling of openness. Upstairs, the loft gives your family more room to spread out, while the owner suite offers a sense of luxury, not to mention a ginormous walk-in closet. See? The right square feet. Let’s take a closer look.
The Essex II at a Glance:
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 1778 Square Feet
- 2 Car Garage
The Essex II is available in the Homestead, Family, Smart Style, Farmhouse, and Classic exterior styles.
Wayne Homes recently featured the Essex II on Flickr Friday, and you can see how different this floor plan can look with different exteriors and customizations.
You’re invited to join us on a virtual walk-through of the Essex II in our handy Virtual Tour.
You’ll see how Wayne Homes is able to customize any floor plan to fit your specific needs. The Essex II already brings so many great features, but our virtual model home shows some genius customizations that make this home even better.
Favorite Features from the Essex II floor plan:
- Spacious kitchen: With an island and wall pantry, there is lots of storage in the Essex II kitchen.
- Open floor plan: The kitchen is open to the dining room, which then opens into the great room, creating an easy flow.
- Convenient laundry room: Those three magic words just make life better! The laundry room is located just inside the door from the garage.
- Sleeping areas separate: All bedrooms are located on the second floor of the Essex II, which is great for families with younger children.
- Bonus loft space: The loft space on the second floor provides amazing flexibility and can be used as a rec space, a play room, a home office, or even converted to a 4th bedroom.
- Large owner suite: This is a feature that tops many wish lists. The owner suite includes a large walk-in closet, a 60″ shower, a 60″ vanity, and a convenient linen closet.
Life in the Essex II floor plan is simply the good life.
This efficient floor plan provides plenty of space and fits well on smaller lots. Many homeowners add a closet in the second floor loft space to relocate the laundry room to the second floor, which allows the first floor laundry room space to become a mud room. The half bathroom conveniently located off the foyer is perfect for guests and/or family to use. Additional windows can be added at the side of the great room or rear wall of the kitchen to let in even more natural light to the main living spaces, adding to the light and airy feel of the home.
Why not play around with our helpful online tools to help you visualize what some customizations can do for the Essex II? Start here:
We can’t wait to see how you make the Essex II your own with your personal style.
Ready to take the next step on the Essex II? Contact us to get started!
About Wayne Homes
Wayne Homes is a custom homebuilder in Ohio, Pennsylvania, Michigan, and West Virginia (see all Model Home Centers). We offer more than 50 fully customizable floorplans and a team dedicated to providing the best experience in the home building industry. For more information, Ask Julie by Live Chat or call us at (866) 253-6807.