The Columbia Farmhouse is one of our most popular floor plans, and it was among the first of our floor plans to feature the farmhouse elevation. With that classic farmhouse styling that everyone loves and a lineup of features that are topping homebuyers’ wish lists, the Columbia Farmhouse is easy to fall for. Let’s take a closer look.
The Columbia Farmhouse features:
- Four bedrooms
- Two-and-a-half bathrooms
- Vertical board and batten siding
- Stone foundation wrap
- Farmhouse-style fiberglass front door with matching sidelights
- A large front porch with the portion in front of the dining and master bath being at 12’ deep – the largest front porch on any of our houses!
- 8” composite wood grain wrap columns and composite woodgrain brackets at the front porch to accent the farmhouse look
- Black Pella Windows with farmhouse grids
- 6′ windows at the first floor
- Shed roof over garage door
- Garage door featuring a Charleston panel with Stockbridge windows and decorative hardware
- Farmhouse-style exterior light fixtures
The Columbia’s kitchen is fit for a chef…and all of the family! With a large eat-at island and a huge walk-in pantry, the kitchen has room for everyone and everything. Another beloved feature of the Columbia Farmhouse is the main-floor master suite. This keeps your peaceful sanctuary away from the kids’ rooms, giving everyone a little privacy. The two-story great room brings the wow factor and highlights the wonderful flow of the home, which connects the kitchen, dining room and great room.
Discover our beautiful Columbia Farmhouse model home, located at our Akron-Medina Model Center.
About Wayne Homes
Wayne Homes is a custom homebuilder in Ohio, Pennsylvania, Michigan, and West Virginia (see all Model Home Centers). We offer over 50 fully customizable floor plans and a team dedicated to providing the best experience in the home building industry. For more information, Ask Julie by Live Chat or call us at (866) 253-6807.