NEW Floor Plans Offering Smart Style Exteriors
Our lineup of homes featuring Smart Style exteriors continues to grow! We are adding four more floor plans:
- Annapolis–4 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom, 2540 Sq Ft, 2-car garage
- Brentwood–4 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom, 2184 Sq Ft, 2-car garage
- Gettysburg–3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 1752 Sq Ft, 2-car garage
- Washington II–4 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom, 2249 Sq Ft, 2-car garage
This selection of homes was chosen for their universal appeal, spaciousness, and feature-rich layouts.
Let’s take a closer look at each:
- All about space: The Annapolis is all about having more space where you need it. A formal entry, adjacent to the dining room, opens to the great room and flows into the kitchen. Dual walk-in closets in the main-floor owner bedroom keep a happy couple happy. Great spaces and a place for everything!
- Perfect for entertaining: The Brentwood has room to spare. The main-floor owner suite that feels like a wing unto itself and helps to frame the back yard and a nice place for a sprawling deck or patio. The kitchen comes with a walk-in pantry and a large island overlooking the dining room, which overlooks the great room. Which, collectively, is why this home is primed for great get-togethers.
- Cleverly designed: The Gettysburg is an exercise in geometry. Its layout is made up of all the right angles to create a home that makes the most of every inch. The great room becomes greater. The kitchen more spacious. In short, it’s an A+ home.
- A favorite home, re-imagined: An American classic, the Washington II is a two-story home with a flexible floor plan and plenty of room to grow.
Already a great value, all of these floor plans will now feature our new Smart Style exterior, which stretches your dollar even further. In case you’ve forgotten what Smart Style is, here’s a refresher:
The Smart Style exterior option is designed to add character and detail to your home without adding too much in the way of cost. Defined by clean lines and a tasteful mix of details, Smart Style is the smart way to match your sense of style to your budget.
Some of the design features you can expect to see when you select the Smart Style exterior include:
- Combination of horizontal and vertical siding separated by a thick horizontal trim piece
- Trim around the windows
- 2-panel modern front door
- Mission or Traditional style grids in the windows
- 5-1/2” Frieze board in the gables with flush returns
- 8” square columns (where applicable)
These new homes join our great lineup of homes with the Smart Style exterior:
At Wayne Homes, we’ve always believed that you can have an amazing, quality-built home with style (and money!) to spare. The idea that you don’t have to sacrifice what you want for what you can afford is a hallmark of our company’s values, and to make that even easier to achieve, we are introducing the Smart Style exterior to a selection of our most popular homes.
These are just the newest crop of homes to offer this money-saving exterior style. What will be next? Stay tuned to our blog for updates on which homes offer Smart Style and more ways to make the most of your home-buying budget.
About Wayne Homes
Wayne Homes is a custom homebuilder in Ohio, Pennsylvania, Michigan, and West Virginia (see all Model Home Centers). We offer nearly 50 fully customizable floorplans and a team dedicated to providing the best experience in the home building industry. For more information, Ask Julie by Live Chat or call us at (866) 253-6807.