Introducing the Wellington floor plan from Wayne Homes.
Our newest floor plan is designed to be a combination of two of our most popular floor plans–the Alexandria and the Montgomery.
Here is the Wellington at a glance:
- 2279 Sq. Ft.
- Ranch-style home
- 4 bedrooms
- 2.5 bathrooms
- Elevations: Classic, Craftsman, Farmhouse, Tradition
Designed with inspiration from two of our beloved layouts from the Alexandria and the Montgomery, the Wellington offers four bedrooms like the Alexandria, but is closer in size to the Montgomery. Combining features from both of these floor plans has resulted in a family home with exactly what modern families are looking for.
- Owner suite is separated from the other bedrooms and has privacy from other areas of the home
- Owner suite has an option for a luxury bath in place of the standard 5’ shower & also includes a larger walk-in closet
- Spacious great room is open to dining room and kitchen
- Kitchen features an abundance of counter space for prep, including a kitchen island with flush eat-ledge
- Owner entry is conveniently close to the powder room
- Spacious walk-in pantry is easily accessible from both the owner entry and the kitchen, making it easy to unload groceries
- Large laundry room includes a closet for extra storage
- Private office nook right beside owner suite is perfect for working remotely
The Wellington is a wonderful family home that combines four bedrooms for a growing family, with a clever design that makes the most of its space.
Featuring some of the most beloved home trends and floor plan features, the Wellington is sure to be a hit.
Does the Wellington have everything you’ve been looking for? Contact us to see how you can make this home yours.
About Wayne Homes
Wayne Homes is a custom homebuilder in Ohio, Pennsylvania, Michigan, and West Virginia (see all Model Home Centers). We offer over 50 fully customizable floor plans and a team dedicated to providing the best experience in the home building industry. For more information, Ask Julie by Live Chat or call us at (866) 253-6807.