At Wayne Homes, we want to make it as easy as possible to attend an Open House.
That’s why we offer our Wayne Walkthrough virtual tours, so you can take a tour of one of our custom homes from the comfort of your home.
This month, we are featuring the Montgomery. Our most popular floor plan, the Montgomery features 2,163 square feet of living space. Here is the Montgomery at a glance:
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Available exteriors – Classic, Tradition, Family, Legacy, Craftsman, Farmhouse
This particular Montgomery has been customized to include a beautiful in-law suite. As you enter this spacious ranch home, you notice the columns framing the formal dining room. You can also see the pocket door to access the in-law suite in the dining area. As you move through the home, you’ll see the wide-open combination great room and kitchen. The owner suite (or in-law suite in this case) is located away from the secondary bedrooms, providing peace and privacy. The in-law suite features a kitchenette, laundry closet, and a separate bedroom with an en-suite bathroom.
Some customizations specific to this Montgomery include:
- Covered concrete porch at the rear of the home, accessible from the kitchen and in-law suite
- 6′ windows throughout
- 9′ ceilings throughout
- Owner’s entry in front of the dining room
- Opened and redesigned kitchen with a corner walk-in pantry
- Aristokraft Sinclair birch flagstone stained cabinets in the kitchen
- Powder room added off of the great room
- 4th bedroom replaces the living room/den
- Side entry garage
- Access to the main home and in-law suite from the garage.
As you can tell, the Montgomery is an easy-living layout that offers a lot of natural light and can be customized in a wide variety of ways. How will you customize yours?
Contact us to see how you can customize the Montgomery to perfectly meet your needs.
About Wayne Homes
Wayne Homes is a custom homebuilder in Ohio, Pennsylvania, Michigan, and West Virginia (see all Model Home Centers). We offer over 50 fully customizable floor plans and a team dedicated to providing the best experience in the home building industry. For more information, Ask Julie by Live Chat or call us at (866) 253-6807.