Can you believe 2021 is coming to a close?
As we look back over this year, we can see how important home has become for so many of us. Working from home, schooling from home, and just being together at home have become more common than not. And, that’s why loving your home is more of a priority than ever before!
If you’ve been looking for a new home, and you are considering building with Wayne, then this is what you’ve been looking for. Our Top Floor Plans of 2021. This is the definitive list of the most popular Wayne homes and why. So, sit back, relax and get your Pinterest boards ready because home inspiration is coming in hot.
Top Ranch Floor Plans:
- Montgomery–The Montgomery is an all-star MVP. It has been our top floor plan ever since its release. This three-bedroom, two-bath, ranch-style home is more than roomy enough for family (even extended family) get-togethers. The spacious layout has made the Montgomery a perennial favorite.
- Camden II–One of our most popular smaller square footage homes, the Camden II has a lot to love. The Camden II was created by redesigning the Camden with our homeowners’ favorite customizations. Take our virtual tour of this three-bedroom, two-bathroom home to see what we mean!
- Providence II–Another long time favorite that was designed from the Gettysburg with homeowner’s suggestions and customizations.
- Camden–The blueprint for the Camden II, the Camden is a three-bedroom, two-bathroom home that is a study in smart use of space. While smaller in its footprint, it lives large.
- Alexandria–This four-bedroom, two-and-a-half-bath floor plan is the definition of a sprawling ranch home. The Alexandria has room (and rooms) to spare. And, the standout kitchen features a large center island and morning room.
Top Two-Story Floor Plans:
- Charleston–This four-bedroom, two-and-a-half-bathroom home is so popular that each of our 8 model centers sold at least one in 2021. It’s a favorite across 4 states! The Charleston is a great family home with space, storage, and style to spare.
- Hampton–The Hampton is a value-designed two-story home that grew in popularity in 2021 probably because it’s made for multitasking! The walk-in pantry and main-floor laundry room are right next to the kitchen, and a bonus room is ideal for working from home.
- Chelsea–The Chelsea is a smaller footprint two-story home that delivers a lot of bang for the buck. Three bedrooms, two-and-a-half bathrooms, and an efficiently designed space will make your family and your budget happy.
- Jamestown–The Jamestown is a smaller-sized Charleston layout that aims to please. With a great flow that is perfect for families or for entertaining, the Jamestown works for everyone. Check out the new virtual tour of the Jamestown that shows how the home flows!
- Cedar Hill–The Cedar Hill has a main-floor owner suite layout which many families love because it gives some much-needed separation from older children or family members, yet the great room and kitchen areas are designed to bring everyone together. The perfect combination!
Great Kitchen Floor Plans:
- Charleston–The Charleston’s kitchen features a walk-in pantry and lots of cabinetry for storage.
- Montgomery–The Montgomery’s kitchen is perfectly positioned by the great room and has its own breakfast nook to create multiple places to sit, eat or cook.
- Providence II–This kitchen is open to the dining area and great room, making it feel very spacious.
- Cedar Hill–The kitchen island with an eat ledge is the perfect spot to do everything from homework to happy hour.
- Anderson–If you thought one kitchen island was great, then the Anderson’s two kitchen islands will make you want to move right in.
Small Footprint, Big Impact:
- Camden II–The open design of this home’s kitchen/dining/great room areas makes it feel more spacious than you’d expect from its 1652 square feet.
- Hampton–Just over 2,000 square feet never felt so big! This two-story home’s design makes the most of every inch of space.
- Chelsea–Big features like a two-story foyer make the Chelsea feel bigger than its square footage makes you think.
- Albany–With three bedrooms, including an owner suite with a generous walk-in closet, two full bathrooms, and a laundry room, this newer floorplan has everything a growing family needs.
- Camden–At 1,673 square feet, it’s not the largest ranch home in our lineup, but the Camden offers a lot. A wide-open great room and kitchen, a real laundry room (not a laundry closet), and a full-on owner suite.
We hope this guide to the Top Floor Plans of 2021 helps you when choosing your next home in 2022!
Have you chosen your favorite floor plan? Contact us to get all the details, including pricing for your area.
About Wayne Homes
Wayne Homes is a custom homebuilder in Ohio, Pennsylvania, Michigan, and West Virginia (see all Model Home Centers). We offer over 50 fully customizable floor plans and a team dedicated to providing the best experience in the home building industry. For more information, Ask Julie by Live Chat or call us at (866) 253-6807.